Thursday, November 17, 2011

--To my dearest Gerry! ♥



First of all, let me say " I love you" I know I don't say it nearly often enough but I do love you. I want to take some time now to tell you a few things that I need to learn to say to you more often. Perhaps writing these things down will also help me to realize how blessed I am to have you in my life. I know that after almost seven years of being together, I easily take you for granted. I don't want to do that, but please forgive me for the times that I haven't shown my appreciation and love for you the way I should have. I do appreciate you and I know I often show you the opposite by 'harping" on small things I'd like to changed, getting impatient and being so quick to show my tiredness or frustrations sometimes with Redd. I appreciate mostly for your love for me. I have never doubted that you care for me and you so often show me that you love me. Even times when I am showing my tiredness and ask you "to do this" and "get that" you still do the things and I know that you love me.I appreciate how you help around the house so much, especially with Redd. I know that not many fathers and husbands get as involved with the house chores as you do. As your wife, I should be the one that encourages and brightens your day but I'm afraid I don't do that very often. I hope you'll notice a difference with this! ☺


It feels nice to write you a letter like this.. I'll have to do it again some time. In the mean time, please know that wether I say it or show it or not, I do love you very much and appreciate you. I'm forever grateful for your love and proud to be your wife. I thank the Lord for bringing our lives together and I pray that He will guide us and bless us all the way! 


With lots of love,
   Charise ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment