Sunday, November 20, 2011

--Ten Commandments of Love!

One:
I am thy Main Squeeze;
thou shalt squeeze no others before me.

Two:
Thou shalt not take the name 
of thy Squeeze in vain, nor 
badmouth me behind my back.

Three:
Remember our Anniversary, 
and keep it holy. Or else.

Four:
Honor MY mother and father. 
THINE are too darn weird.

Five:
Thou shalt not kill my love by 
behaving tackily and making me 
embarrassed to be seen with thee.

Six:
Thou shalt not commit adultery, 
nor shalt thou even THINK about it 
if thou knowest what's good for thee.

Seven:
Thou shalt not steal from my purse/wallet 
while I am in thy bathroom, nor use 
my credit cards, nor make long-distance 
calls from my telephone.

Eight:
Thou shalt not talk about our personal 
problems to our friends. 

Nine:
Thou shalt not covet the higher 
market price of thy neighbor's house.

Ten:
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's 
Squeeze, nor son or daughter, 
nor stereo, nor BMW.

lol! lol! lol! ☺ ☺ ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment