Thursday, November 17, 2011

--Baby Number Two -Unexpected Pregnancy!

Getting pregnant again is not really my priority. It's because, I'm not emotionally ready yet. I could still imagine the hardship I've experienced during labor & delivery on my first pregnancy. I even promised myself before that as much as possible, no second baby not until Redd reach 5 years old. So we can shower our love and affection just to him. But after one year and two months, my plan on not having a second child until Redd reach 5 waley na. lol
I GOT PREGNANT!Anyway, I'm expecting my monthly period to come on mid-August but it didn't came. I just thought that I might be delayed, since I'm having irregular periods in the previous months, so I did not take it seriously at first. Then came last week of August, this time I already felt some signs & symptoms of being pregnant like occasional nausea, frequent urinating, breast enlargement, food cravings & always sleepy. So I told Gerry about it.Just to clear it out,  Gerry  did not support my plan to have a second child after our eldest son turns 5. As of him, "kung ano daw ang ipagkakaloob ng Dios." I somehow understand him naman kasi he's not getting any younger anymore. Kumbaga sinusulit lang nya yung time. hehe! After I talked to him, he was sooo happy. I also told him, not to tell anyone coz I wasn't much sure about it yet. Pero I still waited my period to come that time, kaya kahit September na, hindi pa rin ako nag'PT. But September has ended, hindi pa rin ako dinatnan. And it's about time to took PT na talaga.Here's the good news:The Result: POSITIVE!






















I then threw the PT kit to hubby afterwards.. at aba! tuwang-tuwa ang loko. Kung maka-react it's like it was his first. lol!I went to my OBgyn on October 3, she was surprised when she saw me. Buntis na naman daw kasi ako. lol! I said it's unexpected. At dahil nga hindi inaasahan, I told her na I couldn't recall my LMP (last menstrual period) anymore. So she then requested me to have trans-V ultrasound so we can confirm the AOG (age of gestation).At the beggining of the scan, I heard baby's heartbeat right away, and that makes me so teary-eyed. Hindi dahil masama ang loob ko kundi natuwa lang ako dahil I'm sure magiging masaya lalo si Gerry.

The OB-sono explained to me everything, that the resuts were good, no complications and was 16 weeks & 5 days by then. I will be back again on December for CAS (congenital anomaly scan) and gender determination. As of the moment I'm on my 19th week of pregnancy. By this time, I want to have a BABY GIRL sana so I can name her Gerrise Krystalle (Jér-rés Krishianne) Gerrise is a combination from hubby & my name Gerard & Charise and  Krishianne , para may 2nd name, same ng kuya Redd nya. Redd's real name is Gerard Kristoffer. So I guess hindi naman nalalayo ang  Krishianne  sa Kristoffer. Right??


No comments:

Post a Comment